Career Opportunities at Zydus USA
Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc. is a globally integrated generic pharmaceutical company with a focus on providing high service, quality and affordable products. Our US leadership, which has over 60 years of US generic market experience, understands the customer’s business which allows Zydus the ability to provide unique models to help drive their customer’s success. Our parent company, Zydus Cadilla, has a large presence in the global markets, including relationships with many top tier international pharmaceutical companies. Based on a manufacturing and development history that spans over 50 years, it is the 4th largest pharmaceutical company in India.
Chargeback & Membership Analyst
The position will support the sales and marketing teams and report directly to the Manager, Chargeback Operations.
- Manage key channel partner account relationships
- Monitor the business functional requirements of the company Revenue Management System
- Partner with Senior Leadership to drive project and process initiatives to support and sustain growth
- Process chargebacks daily in a timely and accurate manner
- Support Finance counterparts and research and resolve deductions
- Process resubmission of chargebacks within allotted timeframe
- Report and identify trends and non-compliant transaction. Lead discussions with Sales Teamcounterparts to mitigate risk and identify new opportunities
- Monitor, evaluate, and respond to Wholesaler chargeback disputes; Research and compile evidence tovalidate transactions.
- Facilitate training sessions for cross functional team members on new technology
- Interprets customer chargeback/tracing issues and makes sound recommendations.
- Lead discrepancy resolution through timely interaction and cross functional partnership with internaland external personnel to resolve discrepancies relative to customer information and eligibility
- Scrubs membership files from contracted customers for accuracy and completeness
- Maintain membership based on contract requirements and accurate Class of Trade (COT) assignments
- Ability to assign a customer Class of Trade (CIT) based in alignment with Zydus USA COT Schema
- Provides pricing discrepancy information to the Contracts & Pricing team
- Partners with the Contracts & Pricing team on timely Wholesaler notifications
- Understands industry standards, Zydus policies, processes and business standards
- Runs and maintains sales/metrics reports and support forecasts and models
- Communicates chargeback/tracings performance with customer and Field Sales Force
- Participates in meetings/calls to review Wholesaler chargeback performance.
- Advises and collaborates with Field Sales Force Management and customers on chargeback related processes
- Ability to resolve complex issues both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Support sales team reporting requests and maintain standard reporting on as needed basis
- Identify and implement process improvements in reporting that will enhance the business
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with an emphasis on chargeback analysis and membership management.
- Revitas, CARS Legacy, Model N experience required.
- COGNOS Reporting and Report Building experience required.
- Must be able to handle a large volume of transactions and maintain high degree of accuracy.
- Pharmaceutical industry or related healthcare industry a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment; ability to prioritize and work wellwithin a dynamic environment.
- Excellent Excel, Access/SQL, Word, and Powerpoint skills required.
- Analytical with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts and ideas quickly and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Quantitative mindset.
Salary: Salary commensurate with experience
Benefits: 401K and healthcare coverage
Location: Pennington, NJ